Kelowna offers a wealth of year-round activities outside the conference room or event venue; it is a city that knows how to have fun — winter, spring, summer, and fall.
The Okanagan Valley is renowned for its cultivated landscape — wineries, orchards, and farmers’ markets — and Kelowna's cultural landscape ranges from professional opera, and fine art galleries to arena sports and blockbuster concerts.
Together, this rare mix of outdoor and urban activities adds up to an ideal destination for groups from all walks of life: whether you are planning a conference agenda, tournament activities or tour itinerary.
Other possibilities for group activities include:
- Travelling the Downtown Grapes & Grains Trail, a mix of wineries, distilleries and microbreweries offering a taste of Kelowna's small-batch craft beers, spirits and wines.
- Heading to Myra Canyon for biking, hiking, horseback riding, aerial courses, and more.
- Playing 18 holes at the 7,109-yard, Graham Cooke-designed Harvest Golf Club course, complete with mid-round snacks from its 165 acres of surrounding apple orchards.
- Teambuilding at WildPlay Element Parks Kelowna, welcoming groups of up to 250 for ziplines, aerial/obstacle challenges, and its heart-pounding WTF (What's to Fear) Jump — a loose-line plunge from 40 feet!
- Watching on-ice action courtesy of the WHL Kelowna Rockets, with more than 30 home games from September through March in Prospera Arena, which is just a stroll from Waterfront Park and home of the 2020 Memorial Cup.
Let us show you all that Kelowna can offer for your next tour group, conference or event.