Content Creators & Influencers
Tourism Kelowna supports content creators and influencers that reach audiences that align with our marketing objectives. We receive a high number of requests and regret we are not able to support all of them. Please review the guidelines below and submit the Visit Request form for consideration of support.
- All requests for visit assistance are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and will result in varying levels of support.
- Influencer requests require 10,000 minimum followers with an engagement rate of 2% or more that reach a key target audience.
- 4-6 weeks advance notice is preferred for all requests.
- High season requests (mid-June to mid-September) will not be considered at this time.
- Hosting support for one-night stopovers will not be considered.
- Hosting assistance is not provided to personal travelling companions (partner, children, etc.); any exceptions are at the discretion of Tourism Kelowna.
- Once booked by Tourism Kelowna, any baggage fees, flight changes, and/or cancellation fees are the responsibility of the visiting journalist.
While being hosted by Tourism Kelowna and its stakeholders, content creators and influencers are asked to:
- Act in a professional and polite manner – discrimination or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Respect local customs, history, traditions, and laws.
- Respect the environment at all times.
- Participate in all scheduled activities on hosted trips unless ill or incapacitated.
- Tag and mention Tourism Kelowna and relevant stakeholder social media channels when appropriate.
After being hosted by Tourism Kelowna and its stakeholders, content creators and influencers are asked to:
- Include a link to TourismKelowna.com where possible on content created as a result of your visit.
- Send copies or links to any articles, videos, images, etc. produced during the visit as soon as they are able.
Tourism Kelowna assists with many visits each year and reserves the right to deny working with media that do not adhere to the above guidelines.
To be considered for support to visit Kelowna, please fill out the form at the button below.