Live where you vacation
Get to know Kelowna, Canada's fastest-growing metro area, from neighbourhood spotlights, to vineyards, orchards, beaches, and golf courses.
With supporting industries such as high-growth tech to traditional manufacturing; get higher learning at top BC schools in safe and inspiring environments.
Kelowna facts that impress
- The average daily commute is 15 minutes.
- Kelowna experiences four distinct seasons, and with each one comes a fun set of unique activities.
- You can ski and golf in the same day.
- Kelowna is bike-friendly, boasting the most extensive bicycle network in Canada for a city its size.
- Explore more then 40 wineries in the Kelowna area and another 135 with a short drive.
- Kelowna is BC Interior's largest community with a city population of more than 143,000 and a metro population of 200,000.