The Local flavours Program draws travellers from across North America and the world. This proven, self-guided tour generates visitor traffic for participating businesses through expanded exposure and cross-promotion. The farm to table and glass experience comes alive for visitors and celebrates the connection between local farmers, artisan producers, local chefs, and mixologists. Guides are distributed at participating businesses, Visitor Centres, and at attractions and accommodations throughout the Central Okanagan, and across British Columbia.
- display materials (sign, decal, logo) for use by program participants
- enhanced additional listing on Tourism Kelowna website
- #exploreKelowna passport program
- hold a current Base Package
- business is located within the Central Okanagan
- operate an agri-tourism business, brewery, distillery, and/or farm to table restaurant with regular public hours
- restaurants must utilize, on a continual basis, local flavours from a minimum of two participating farms and wines, beers, ciders, or spirits from a minimum of two Kelowna area wineries, breweries, cideries, or distilleries