The fourth annual Love for Kelowna Day returns on Saturday, May 27, 2023, to pay tribute to the tourism industry in the Central Okanagan and to acknowledge all the amazing things our area has to offer residents and visitors.
To help spread the love, encourage visitation to local businesses, and deliver additional exposure through our online channels, we are offering Tourism Kelowna Members the opportunity to be involved as partners for this full-day event. We have had an amazing response so far, with only a few spots left in the following categories:
- Restaurant, cafe, bakery, etc.
- Breweries, wineries, distilleries, cideries, etc.
- Attractions & shopping
Please note: we are at capacity for accommodations, wine tours, and rentals.
How to apply as a partner
Offer an exclusive deal, experience or promotion to customers that provides exceptional value and is only available on Saturday, May 27.
- 25% off
- 2-for-1 deals
- Special packages created for Love for Kelowna Day
What you get
- Your business and offer listed and linked on our specially created Love for Kelowna Day 2023 blog post.
- The page will be promoted through social media advertising to locals and visitors from May 20 to May 27.
- A featured post on Tourism Kelowna’s Facebook and Instagram accounts, reaching an audience of over 160,000.
- Inclusion in our Love for Kelowna Day Challenge that will encourage visitation to your business to redeem your offer on May 27.
Terms and Conditions
- Space is limited and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis based on experience type as we are looking for a variety of businesses to highlight. All experiences may not be able to be featured.
- Tourism Kelowna will approve businesses and the experiences or promotions will be declined if they do not provide exceptional value.
- Approved businesses will be required to promote Love for Kelowna Day and their offer on social media leading up to May 27.
- A toolkit and collateral will be provided by Tourism Kelowna to assist with content creation.
Deadline to apply
- Expression of interest must be received by the end of the day, Friday, May 12.
- Offer or promotion must be confirmed by the end of the day, Wednesday, May 17.
If this initiative interests you and your business, please contact me at email@example.com.