Agri-tourism businesses in and around Kelowna are invited to sign up for our 2023 Local Flavours program, which will kick off this spring.
In 2023, the Local Flavours Program will use the Bandwango technology, creating a gamified, self-guided tour for visitors and residents that incentivizes visiting as many businesses as possible.
Here is a full list of program benefits:
- Enhanced listing on the Tourism Kelowna website
- Enhanced listings are ranked higher on listings' pages and are highly visual, using image assets provided by your business.
- Materials (sign, decal, logo) to display at your business, notifying customers you are part of the program.
- Inclusion in an #exploreKelowna Bandwango gamified pass.
- Social media promotion.
Businesses must meet the following prerequisites to join the program:
- Be located within the Central Okanagan.
- Be an agri-tourism business (farm, market, orchard, etc.), brewery, distillery, and/or farm-to-table restaurant.
- Have regular hours when the business is open to the public.
Participating farm-to-table restaurants must continually use local ingredients from at least two participating farms or markets and have a minimum of two local craft beverages from the Kelowna area (wine, beer, cider, kombucha, or spirits) on their menu year-round.
The cost to participate in 2023 remains unchanged at $500 + tax. The deadline for sign-up is March 31, 2023.
Please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the program.