Wine & Food
Wine, wine, and more wine! Now that we have your attention, allow us to share with you some of the best wine tours around Kelowna. No matter what varietal is your favourite, there are countless choices among Kelowna's 40+ wineries. Many can be found just minutes from downtown Kelowna.
Boasting one of the most dynamic dining scenes in B.C., and home of the Canadian Culinary Championships, Kelowna has everything from local organic ingredients, to unique twists on cuisines. Check out the list below for some of our favourite places to eat and drink!
- House of Rose Winery: Provides an intimate tasting experience for you to enjoy their award-winning wines. They are also an Annual Wine Sponsor of Kelowna Pride and a partner/host of StompOUT
- The View Winery: The name says it all. Check out the view here and know that you are supporting a business that participates in Kelowna’s annual Sugarplum Ball
- Hatch Winery: This unique winery, located in West Kelowna, is a must-see! They are also a proud supporter of the Sugarplum Ball.
- Oak & Cru: Where do we start - lakefront dining, delicious food, a killer happy hour and one of the hosts of MX - LGBT2Q+ networking events? Enough said! Check out this spot on your tour of Kelowna.
- Okanagan Spirits: Locally owned and operated farm-to-flask distillery! Okanagan Spirits is a lead sponsor of Kelowna’s Next Drag Superstar and a superb spot to enjoy tours and tastings!
- Muninn’s Post: Always an entertaining venue, Muninn’s is a regular host of Drag Shows by Jenna Telz and concerts by local bands. They also provide a selection of board games to play while you eat and drink at this Viking themed tavern.
- Farmers markets and U-Pick experiences: You’ve found your spot for fresh! Visit the farms around Kelowna for a farm to table experience, Okanagan style.