Offers & Promotions
Local Kelowna businesses are working together and coming up with innovative ways to connect with consumers during these unprecedented times. Below are some great specials being offered.
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
- Luxury Lake Tours: 15% discount on bookings for use throughout the season. Gift cards available.
BREWERIES, DISTILLERIES, & CIDERIES.
- Okanagan Spirits Distillery: Get a free bottle of their in-house hand sanitizer with a purchase of distilled spirits or with a donation.
- Truck 59 Cider: Use code 'FIFTYNINE' for 15% off orders of $59 or more; curbside pickup, free local delivery, and shipping options
- Kelowna Concierge: Sip to Support Local Wine Tour; $5 from every person will be donated to the BC Hospitality Foundation (BCHF).
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- B Indoor Cycle & Strength Studio: B Fit Home Edition private Facebook group and the creation of personalized plans for at home.
- Healing Hollow Essential Oils: Discounts and offers on selected products and brands.
- Modo Yoga Kelowna: $50 two-week intro offer. Also offering virtual classes via Zoom.
- Simply Core Fit: Subscribe for unlimited virtual classes for $35/month—classes were filmed at local businesses around Kelowna, so you can take in the views as you work out.
- YMCA of Okanagan: Online, on-demand group exercise classes for all ages at no charge for a limited time.
RESTAURANTS / FOOD PICK-UP & DELIVERY
- Bin 4 Burger Lounge: 15% off take out orders.
- Bliss Bakery & Bistro: Take-home meals.
- Brown's on Harvey: Two can dine for $49.
- Cactus Club Cafe: Healthcare Hero Combos
- CRAFT Kelowna: 10% off pick-up orders.
- Delta by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort: The Cannery Marketplace, on-the-go deli with made-to-order hot food, delicious snacks, picnic baskets, and refreshing beverages.
- #DinetheDistrict: This event will run from July 20 to September 1 and will promote the Landmark District food and drink establishments.
- Frankie We Salute You!: For every ‘Friends of Frankie’s’ pack sold online, one meal will be donated to the incredible front line workers at KGH.
- Karat Chocolate: Weekly curated signature pastry packs; order throughout the week for Friday or Saturday pick-ups between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Kelly O'Bryan's: As of May 19: Phone in take-out orders will receive a 10% discount. All orders placed through the Kelly O'Bryan's App will receive 20% discount and allow you to collect VIP points. Irish Pantry Box and Meal kit programs continuing.
- Kelowna Farmers' Market: Set up an online market to connect with local vendors.
- Krafty Kitchen + Bar: Donating 3 meals to youth in need (via Mealshare) for every takeout order.
- Canada #TakeoutDay
- Nourish Families Initiative: Support local restaurants by purchasing a meal; local restaurants pay it forward by supplying a meal for a family in need.
- QB Gelato: Offering a variety of soups, entrees, desserts, and more.
- Quails' Gate: The Market features a wide selection of artisanal cheeses, breads, fresh-brewed coffee, espresso, and classic desserts, baked daily.
- Start Fresh Kitchen: Launched Start Fresh Grocery — a socially responsible artisan grocer available for online shopping and in-store pick-up.
- The Okanagan Table: Friday Farmers' Market
- The Table at Codfathers: Pay-It-Forward promo - buy lunch for a healthcare worker.
- The Train Station Pub: Grocery packs, take & bake options, and more on their online menu.
- Beach Ave: Pledge to donate 5% of all online and in-store profit proceeds to Mamas for Mamas.
- Fossellos: Complimentary, one-on-one personal shopping appointments, available virtually or in-store by appointment.
- MadeinYLW: Collection conceptualized by Kelowna City Councillor, Loyal Wooldridge, aims to help local businesses emerge and re-open stronger than ever amidst the challenges of COVID-19.
Specials and offers may be updated or changed with short notice; we cannot guarantee that all of the businesses on the list will have these available. We will continue to update the list to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information. Thank you for supporting Kelowna's local businesses during this difficult time.
Know of a local offer or promotion we've missed? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#exploreKelowna from home