Ogopogo Colouring Contest
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED, BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD & USE THE COLOURING SHEET TO TEACH YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT OGOPOGO.
Do your kids know the legend of Ogopogo? Share with them the origins and history that dates back thousands of years where the syilx / Okanagan people spoke of N’ha-a-itk, the spirit of the lake. Then, download, print and have them colour the Ogopogo colouring sheet below and enter to win a great, kid-friendly prize, including a stuffed Ogopogo!
Drawn by local Kelowna Artist, Graham White
- Click here to download and print the colouring sheet.
- Have your child colour Ogopogo however they see fit.
- Take a photo and upload to Instagram or Facebook, tagging Tourism Kelowna or email your child's entry to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- If you post to Facebook, be sure your setting on the post is set to public so we can see it.
- On Instagram, your account must also be public if you choose to share it there.
- Stories will NOT count, tagged entries must be in feed to qualify for the contest.
- Use the hashtag #exploreKelownafromhome in your post.
- As entries come in, we will add them to a photo gallery on this page.
- On April 24, we will randomly choose a winner
- Contest winner will receive one medium stuffed Ogopogo toy, one Ogopogo storybook, and one Love for Kelowna kids hat.
Want to purchase your own stuffy? We have a couple of sizes available on our online store, as well as plenty of other local Kelowna gifts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Tourism Kelowna and not to Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims.
- Contest is open to Canadian residents only.
- Only one entry per child will be accepted.
- Activity is recommended for ages 2 - 12.
- Prize is non-transferable and is as depicted with no substitutions.
- On April 24, we will randomly choose a winner.
- Chances of winning directly relate to the number of contest entries.
- A random number generator will be used to pick a number; the posts will be counted up from the first entry according to date
- Contest winner will be notified via a comment on their original post from the official Tourism Kelowna Facebook or Instagram account or via email.