Be a part of the "Local Flavours – Farm to Table & Glass" program and generate visitor traffic with this proven, self-guided tour.
This popular guide, which is divided into three sections, Farms, Table, and Glass, creates awareness and increases visitation for participating businesses through expanded exposure and cross promotion. The farm-to-table and glass experience comes alive for visitors and celebrates the connection between local farmers, artisan producers, chefs, and mixologists.
The program includes:
- Listing in the printed guide, which includes business name, photo, description, hours of operation, address, phone, and website (100,000 produced)
- Locator on map
- Display materials (sign, decal, logo) for use by program participants
- Enhanced additional listing on tourismkelowna.com/do/farm-to-table
- Placement of digital brochure on tourismkelowna.com/do/farm-to-table
- Hold a current Necessities Advertising Package
- Business is located within the Central Okanagan
- Operate an agri-tourism business, brewery, distillery, and/or farm to table restaurant with regular public hours
- Restaurants must utilize, on a continual basis, local flavours from a minimum of two participating farms, and wines, beers, ciders, or spirits from a minimum of two Kelowna area wineries, breweries, cideries, or distilleries
Guides are distributed at participating businesses, visitor centres, and at attractions and accommodations throughout the Central Okanagan, and across British Columbia and Alberta.
The rate to be included in the program is $525 + tax and the deadline is Monday, January 28.
To book your space today or for more information on the guide, please contact Sara Correa at (250) 861-1515 ext. 218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.