Attracting and retaining staff has become a pressing issue for many businesses in today's labour market, particularly in tourism and hospitality.To help businesses address these labour market challenges, go2HR is hosting a free seminar on Wednesday, June 6 from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Attendees will learn about recruitment strategies and the importance of workplace policies, specifically about health and safety, to build the best foundation for success. Topics will include:
- An overview of the labour market in BC.
- Recruitment and retention strategies to find and keep staff.
- Recent changes in employment law.
- Health and safety requirements in the workplace.
- How to build a basic health and safety program.
This seminar is presented by Small Business BC, in partnership with WorkSafeBC, as part of a month of FREE education. It is being held in Vancouver but will be broadcast via live webinar to all other locations.