Join Destination BC, Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association, and Tourism Kelowna for a two-day workshop to explore how your business can deliver local, authentic experiences that are designed with the BC traveller in mind.
Using a step-by-step approach, the workshop will introduce you to experiential tourism concepts and best practices, leveraging traveller data, hands-on activities, and group input to help you enhance your existing product offerings or develop entirely new traveller experiences.
- Date: January 28 & 29, 2020
- Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Summerhill Pyramid Winery, 4870 Chute Lake Road, Kelowna, BC
- Cost: $59/person plus tax. Workbook and lunches included.
* There are only 30 seats available, register now to save your seat*
About the Remarkable Experience Workshop
This workshop is for business owners and/or staff of tourism businesses or organizations, such as museums or attractions, that are actively involved in creating visitor experiences or can influence experience development decisions within an organization. Ideally, this is for businesses that have been in business for at least one year.
For more information, please contact me at (250) 861-1515 ext. 218 or firstname.lastname@example.org.