As we move forward into the recovery phase of COVID-19, numerous organizations continue to host webinars and virtual events to provide information, to help us stay connected, and to inspire new ways of thinking. Here are some of the webinars you can attend this week.
Destination BC (DBC) Road to Recovery Webinar Series
The following webinars are taking place this week as part of DBC's Road to Recovery webinar series:
Both webinars take place at 2 p.m. PDT. For more information on the series, including recordings of past sessions, click here.
Government of BC Virtual Town Hall
The provincial government will be hosting a virtual townhall via Facebook Live this week, with Finance Minister, Carole James, and host MLA, Bowinn Ma:
- June 25: Building BC's Recovery, Together (12 p.m. PDT)
Submit your idea or question about BC's recovery to the Minister of Finance, before 12 p.m. (PDT) on Wednesday, June 24.
Small Business BC (SBBC) Webinars and Digital Meetups
SBBC will be hosting two Back to Business webinars related to COVID-19 this week:
- June 25: Planning for Return to Work Amid COVID-19 (10 a.m. PDT)
- June 25: Manage Your Cash Flow for Restarting Your Business (11 a.m. PDT)
- June 26: How to Effectively Communicate Your Health & Safety Plan for Reopening (1 p.m. PDT)
They will also be hosting a digital meetup:
- June 30: Reopening Your Business: Strategic Planning for Business Growth (11 a.m. PDT)
You can find out more about other upcoming webinars, unrelated to COVID-19, by clicking here.
Kelowna Chamber of Commerce Business Smarts Webinar
The Chamber will be hosting its next Business Smarts Webinar this week:
- June 25: Leading Remote Workers (9:30 a.m. PDT)
Know of any upcoming webinar or virtual networking events? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share them in future posts.