Over the past few months, numerous organizations have hosted webinars and virtual events to provide information, to help us stay connected, and to inspire new ways of thinking. Here are some of the webinars you can attend this upcoming week:
DBC Road to Recovery Webinar Series
DBC has extended its Road to Recovery series, with the following webinars taking place this week:
- June 18: Adapting Customer Service & Guest Communication in a Pandemic Impacted Business Environment (2 p.m. PDT)
- June 23: Facebook + Instagram for Travel: Building a Strong Foundation (10 a.m. PDT)
For more information on the series, including recordings of past sessions and upcoming webinars, click here.
Small Business BC (SBBC) Webinars and Digital Meetups
SBBC will be hosting two Back to Business webinars this week:
- June 19: Earning the Trust of Your Customers During Reopening (11 a.m. PDT)
- June 22: Restart Plan: Reopening Your Business During COVID-19 (1:30 p.m. PDT)
They will also be hosting a digital meetup:
- June 23: Celebrating Indigenous Entrepreneurship (11 a.m. PDT)
You can find out more about other upcoming webinars, unrelated to COVID-19, by clicking here.
Okanagan Young Professionals (OYP) Collective
In partnership with Kelowna Chamber of Commerce, OYP Collective is hosting a special edition webinar:
- June 18: The Next Phase: A Conversation with WorkSafeBC, Employment Law and an HR Professional (10 a.m. PDT)
Know of any upcoming webinar or virtual networking events? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share them in future posts.