Are you proud of the outstanding work your team does within BC's tourism industry? Or, do you know an individual or organization that has made an exceptional contribution to the industry? The BC Tourism Industry Awards are accepting nominations until January 13, 2020, in the following seven categories:
- Employees First
- Customer Service
- Remarkable Experience
- Destination Marketing Organisation (DMO) Professional Excellence Award
- Indigenous Tourism
- Accessible Tourism
Please click the individual links above for more information on the award category and to submit your nomination.
Last year, Tourism Kelowna was awarded the DMO Professional Excellence Award, with Kelowna, and the Okanagan Valley, also demonstrating industry leadership with winners/finalists in several award categories:
- Customer Service Award Winner: Jan Dobbener, Quails’ Gate Estate Winery
- Customer Service Award Finalist: Mario Arango Rodriguez, Kelowna Yacht Club
- Innovation Award Winner: Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association (tied with Fishing BC)
- Employees First Award Winner: Accent Inns
- Remarkable Experience Award Finalist: The Paisley Notebook
The 2020 awards will be presented at the BC Tourism Industry Conference (BCTIC), taking place in Victoria, March 4 to 6, 2020.
Click here for more information about BCTIC and the BC Tourism Industry Awards.