Tourism Kelowna is introducing a new two-tiered system to its advertising programs. Effective January 1, 2020, the price of Tourism Kelowna’s Base Program (previously referred to as the Necessities Advertising Program) will be $380 for those businesses located in Kelowna and the Central Okanagan. This advertising program includes:
- A standard listing on Tourism Kelowna’s newly redesigned website, which has recently grown to receive over 2 million page views.
- A listing in the Kelowna Visitor Guide and on the accompanying map.
- The ability to place a 4” X 9” brochure in the Kelowna Visitor Centre.
- Access to a growing library of resources and tools.
- Additional opportunities to get involved with the organization.
Businesses located beyond the Central Okanagan can participate in the Base Program for a price of $495.
A new tier of advertising, the Enhanced Program, will also be available on January 1. This new level offers additional features and benefits to provide further exposure for your business. The Enhanced Program includes all the Base Program benefits plus:
- Placement of brochures at Tourism Kelowna's Information Kiosk in the Kelowna International Airport's arrivals area.
- Enhanced Online Listing on the Tourism Kelowna Website.
- An enhanced listing is placed at the top of the category and is more visual than a standard listing.
- One additional online standard listing in a separate category on the Tourism Kelowna website.
- One featured listing in the Official Visitors' Guide. A featured listing is placed at the top of the category.
- Priority delivery of Tourism Kelowna brochures.
The annual fee for the Enhanced Program will be $850. This program is only available to businesses located within Kelowna and the Central Okanagan.
All stakeholders will be offered the opportunity to upgrade to the Enhanced Program at the time of their renewal. For more information on these advertising programs, contact me by email at email@example.com or by phone at (250) 861-1515 ext. 218.