As we continue moving forward through the COVID-19 pandemic, the Provincial Government is seeking feedback on how best to use the $1.5 billion that has been designated for recovery.
Some of the key questions they are seeking input on are:
- What do we need to do together to strengthen and improve our health care system?
- What is the top priority for you personally when it comes to improving your quality of life?
- What would most help improve your work life or work prospects?
- Are we on the right track? Do you see your concerns and needs reflected in this approach?
Having individuals working in the tourism industry, as well as business owners, provide their input is crucial, so we encourage you to complete the short survey to have your ideas and suggestions heard. Click here to complete the survey before 4 p.m. on July 21.
You can also attend one of the upcoming virtual townhalls to ask questions and share your ideas:
Virtual Townhall on Building BC’s Recovery, Together with Finance Minister Carole James and host MLA Bowinn Ma (North Vancouver-Lonsdale)
- Thursday, June 25, 2020, from 12–1 p.m. (PDT)