Local breweries, fall harvest, festivals, and outdoor adventure – these are just some of the topics highlighted in provincial, national, and international media outlets in September.
- Across Postmedia, the Okanagan was mentioned as one of five places to celebrate harvest in BC.
- Edmonton Wine Guy chatted about the evolution of the Okanagan wine industry on Global news.
- The Province mentioned the Fall Okanagan Wine Festival in its wrap up of BC fall festivals.
- Anthony Gismondi raved about CedarCreek in a print edition of the Vancouver Sun early in the month.
- Jenn Smith Nelson wrote about perfect outdoor adventure and drink pairings for Explore Magazine. Jenn attended our GoMedia Post Tour FAM in August and turned around an article within a couple of weeks!
Help us share your story and create great Kelowna content. Share what's new and noteworthy for your business by connecting with me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.