Positive media coverage of Kelowna continued throughout the month of June with coverage on broadcast, in print, and, of course, online.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Okanagan local, Lisa Kadane, shared her favourite places, landing Kelowna on the front of the travel section of the Vancouver Sun. The article was also posted across the rest of the PostMedia network. Click here to read the article.
- The team behind the BC Ale Trail have posted a great round-up of the beer scene here on their blog, The Growler: BC’s Craft Beer Guide.
- Listed as one of the “15 Best Road Trips in Canada” the Okanagan Valley appeared on msn.com and other affiliate websites calling out some Kelowna staples like Tantalus Vineyards, Okanagan Lavender & Herb Farm, Carmelis Goat Cheese, Arlo’s Honey Farm, Summerhill Pyramid Winery, and Mission Hill Winery.
- CedarCreek Estate Winery’s new restaurant, Home Block, was featured in Vancouver-based Scout Magazine.
- Travel expert, Barry Choi, shared the top reasons to put Kelowna on your summer travel list on Breakfast Television Vancouver.
- An article posted by Narcity about the Myra Canyon Trestles reached well over 1.2 million people and was shared on social media over 18,000 times.
Help us share your story and create great Kelowna content. Share what's new and noteworthy for your business with Carla Young, Travel Media & Communication, at email@example.com.