The new year has started off with a bang for media coverage and promotion of travel to Kelowna in 2020. Highlights include:
- Kelowna was again featured on Forbes.com with writer, Fiona Tapp, praising why a wine tour is a must-do while in the area.
- Karat Chocolate got a shout out from Alyssa Schwartz in her round-up of best places to get craft chocolate in Canada for WestJet Magazine.
- Shelley Boettcher wrote a round-up of all the great new things coming to Kelowna and the Okanagan in 2020 for the Post Media network
- Matador Network published a piece, in partnership with Tourism Kelowna and Big White, on the wonderful reasons to visit Kelowna in the winter.
- Kelowna and the Okanagan were featured in Thrillist's’ "20 Best Places for a Big Trip in 2020."
With several media visits having already taken place in January and several secured for February and March, it will be exciting to see more coverage of our destination come to fruition throughout the year.
Help us share your story and create great Kelowna content. Share what's new and noteworthy for your business by emailing me at email@example.com.