December saw us close out 2019 with Kelowna and the Okanagan getting some great coverage in local, national, and international markets.
- An exciting piece published by Forbes’ includes Kelowna on their “Where To Go Next: 27 Best Places to Travel in 2020” list.
- Celebration of CedarCreek Estate Winery’s “Canadian Winery of the Year” award was published across the country.
- Big White received some love and was named as one of “The best ski slopes around the world” by Escapism and WestJet Magazine also mentions the ski resort as one of “5 Family-Friendly Ski Hills in Canada.”
- Matador Network is spreading the word that Kelowna is a great winter destination.
- And the excitement of hosting the 2019 Skate Canada International also continued to buzz with articles covering the economic impact the event had on Kelowna.
2019 was great for media coverage of Kelowna and 2020 is shaping up to be another busy year, with a focus on generating stories that promote visitation to the area in off-peak times to assist with our overall objective of creating a sustainable tourism industry year-round.
Help us share your story and create great Kelowna content. Share what's new and noteworthy for your business by emailing me at email@example.com.