Tourism Kelowna and the City of Kelowna are conducting a Tourism Sector Housing Feasibility Study to learn more about tourism employee housing issues. We are seeking owners, operators, and employees of tourism-related businesses to participate in a two-hour focus group designed to gather feedback on employee housing issues and perspectives on potential solutions.
We are inviting the participation of one manager and/or up-to two employees from the same business. We are also offering a $25 honorarium to each employee participant. Interested participants can choose one of four different sessions dates and times:
- Tuesday, February 25, 6-8 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 26, 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 26, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 26, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Space is limited! To register, please email Randy Sunderman, with Lions Gate Consulting, at email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of the individual(s) attending and the business they are representing.
- First and second choice of session date and time.
The focus groups will take place in the Sutherland Room at the Kanata Kelowna Hotel & Conference Centre.
For more information, contact Randy by phone at (250) 314-1842 or by email.