Destination British Columbia (DBC) is launching a six-part webinar series aimed at helping small businesses on the road to recovery. As BC looks to move into Phase 2 of its Restart Plan, the webinar series will be providing information about re-opening, consumer expectations, and marketing strategies for the post-COVID-19 tourism landscape.
This series will run for three weeks, with webinars being hosted on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2 p.m. PDT via Zoom, starting on Tuesday, May 12.
Businesses can register for the following free sessions:
- May 12: The Traveller: Business After Re-opening: A Look at the Post-closure Traveller; register here.
- May 14: Visitor Experience: Essential Strategies to Innovate your Visitor Experience and Offerings; register here.
- May 19: Business Operations: Planning for Doors Open; register here.
- May 21: Reputation Management: Managing Expectations and Reputation through Effective Communication; register here.
- May 26: Social Media: Social Media Best Practices After Re-opening; register here.
- May 28: Digital Marketing: Building a Digital Marketing Strategy for Re-opening; register here.
Each webinar is approximately 60 mins long and a standalone session, so you can sign up for all of them or just those that fit your needs.
For more information, visit DBC's Learning Centre.