Destination British Columbia (DBC) is extending its Road to Recovery Webinar series, which started at the beginning of May.
The series— which is designed for tourism businesses and organizations that have been impacted by COVID-19—is constantly evolving and takes businesses through ‘checkpoints’ to consider and work on as we move towards recovery in the travel and tourism sector. During the first round of webinars, DBC received many questions regarding human resources, occupational health and safety, and customer service. The seven new webinars scheduled for June and July will, therefore, address these topics.
DBC has partnered with go2HR, Facebook, WorkSafeBC, and many other subject experts who will be available to answer your most pressing human resources, occupational health and safety, and digital marketing questions. The upcoming sessions are as follows:
- June 9: Restart Safely: Health & Safety Essentials to Support Re-opening
- June 11: Work Refusal & Other HR Challenges Amid the Restart
- June 16: SEO in Uncertain Times: How it can Help Recovery Efforts
- June 18: Adapting Customer Service & Guest Communication in a Pandemic Impacted Business Environment
- June 23: Facebook + Instagram for Travel: Building a Strong Foundation
- June 25: Returning to Work: Protecting Mental Health
- July 7: Revisiting your COVID-19 Safety Plan
You can register for the webinars here.