As we navigate through COVID-19 restart and recovery, we will update this post with resources on current provincial health orders and with resources to support businesses, as they become available.
Last Updated October 22, 2021
For information on current provincial and regional restrictions, visit the Government of BC website.
- September 13: Gatherings and Events
- September 28: Face Coverings (COVID-19)
- September 10: Gatherings and Events
- September 10: Food and Liquor Serving Premises
- September 9: COVID-19 Vaccination Status Information and Preventative Measures Order
Visit the Government of BC website for additional PHO Orders.
- Destination BC
- WorkSafeBC Guides:
- BC Centre for Disease Control:
- BC's Hub for Workplace Mental Health
- British Columbia Hotel Association: COVID-19 Recovery & Guidelines
Meetings & Events
- BC Meetings & Events: COVID-19 Safe Restart Guidelines
Restaurants and Foodservices
- British Columbia Restaurant and Foodservices Association Resources (BCRFA): COVID-19 Resources
- Retail Council of Canada: COVID-19 Resources for Retailers
- BC Wine Institute: Ready to Reopen 3.0 toolkit
Tourism Industry Advisory Services
- Thompson Okanagan Tourism Resiliency Program: Provides complimentary one-on-one support to tourism businesses in the region.
Our Visitor Experience team is providing service at the Kelowna Visitor Centre while continuing to answer questions from visitors and locals by phone and through various online communication channels.
If you have any business updates we should be aware of, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.