Generate visitor traffic with this proven, self-guided tour.
Local flavours of Kelowna and the Okanagan Valley draw travellers from across North America and the world. This proven, self-guided tour generates visitor traffic for participating businesses through expanded exposure and cross promotion. The farm to table and glass experience comes alive for visitors and celebrates the connection between local farmers, artisan producers, local chefs, and mixologists. Guides are distributed at participating businesses, Visitor Centres, and at attractions and accommodations throughout the Central Okanagan, and across British Columbia.
- formatted ad in printed guide with business name, photo, description, hours of operation, address, phone, and website (100,000 produced)
- locator on map within printed 2018 Official Visitor's Guide
- display materials (sign, decal, logo) for use by program participants
- inclusion in Tourism Kelowna's content marketing program
- enhanced additional listing on tourismkelowna.com/do/farm-to-table
- placement of digital brochure on tourismkelowna.com/do/farm-to-table
- hold a current Necessities Advertising Package (NAP—see page 4)
- business is located within the Central Okanagan
- operate an agri-tourism business, brewery, distillery, and/or farm to table restaurant with regular public hours
- restaurants must utilize, on a continual basis, local flavours from a minimum of two participating farms and wines, beers, ciders, or spirits from a minimum of two Kelowna area wineries, breweries, cideries, or distilleries