We are going to start the 2017-18 holiday season and our 60th anniversary celebrations off with a BANG at our annual SilverStar Christmas Light up! Join us for a night of festivities, local crafts and talents, and fun activities all in the heart of our colourful mid-mountain village.
Proceedings for the evening:
- 5 p.m.: Vendors and village activities in full swing
- 5:30 p.m.: The mystical “Trail of Lights” snowshoe adventures begin
- 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.: Light show throughout the village
- 7 p.m. - 7:20 p.m.: Improv Fire Jamming by the Kinshira Performance Troupe
- 7:30 p.m.: Red Hot Pyro Show performed by the Kinshira Performance Troupe
- 8 p.m.: The village counts down for the turning on of all the magical Christmas Village Lights followed directly by a memorable FIREWORKS display!
After the fireworks we expect a special visit from a surprise guest so keep your eyes peeled for a certain red outfit and snowy white beard.