“New York New Years” is our annual family-friendly celebration to ring in Kelowna’s New Year, one of the only all-age appropriate events happening in Kelowna on New Year’s Eve.
Now in its 6th year, this one-night event, held in Jim Stuart Park and the Kelowna Community Theatre, is free to attend and features activities and entertainment that appeals to a wide range of ages and tastes.
A huge thank you to the City of Kelowna for their continued support of this fun, family event!
Enjoy activities around the outdoor skating rink at Stuart Park including:
- High-energy, live musical performances on the stage from 6 - 9 p.m.
- Kids “Snow Zone” activity stations (snow painting, air hockey, drop-in games, dancing, and more!)
- Thanks to our generous sponsors we have plenty of goodies to give away!
- Free hot chocolate courtesy of RE/MAX Kelowna.
- Food trucks will be onsite so come hungry!
- Fireworks show at 9 p.m.
Back again this year, the "Valley First Warm Up Zone" in the Kelowna Community Theatre with tons of games, cartoons, craft & colouring stations, and face painting. Find the "Blue Man" and "Green Man" with Valley First for a chance to win a free caricature! Pop into the Black Box Theatre for inflatables courtesy of the City of Kelowna's Park & Play program.
Ring in an early New Year as we close down Canada's sesquicentennial year of celebrations!