Frequency: Recurring monthly on the 1st Thursday
Time: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Price: Free, but donations greatly appreciated
Celebrate the cultural flavours of the Okanagan! On the first Thursday of each month, Kelowna Museum Society hosts a community-focused open house featuring:
- Beverage tastings from a local winery, cidery, distillery, or brewery.
- Seasonally-inspired treats featuring BC Tree Fruits & locally-sourced ingredients.
- Live music from members of our community.
- Featured artists and specials at The Laurel Shop.
- Extended hours at The Okanagan Wine and Orchard Museums.