Frequency: Recurring weekly on Friday
Time: 6:40 PM to 9:00 PM
A summer concert series held every Friday evening in West Kelowna from the Friday after Canada Day until the end of August at Memorial Park, off of Old Okanagan Highway, with a stunning view of the mountains and Okanagan Lake, the park is a perfect setting to enjoy music by artists hailing from West Kelowna, the Okanagan and further afield!
- July 7: Step'n Stones - Jazz and Latin - and piano man, James Elser
- July 14: Impulse Response - Soul and R&B Band
- July 21: Songwriter's Mike Huber and Jeff Piatelli playing original songs and covers
- July 28: GS Garcia band and Black Cat Soul - pop, rock, soul, & blues
- August 4: Opera Kelowna and Adam Mechem
- August 11: Westbank Country Opry
- August 18: Vishten - Fuses Acadian & Celtic with rock & indie-folk
- August 25: Cod Gone Wild - Celtic Fusion
Performances begin at 6:40 p.m. Evening starts with the emerging artist, followed by a 45-minute set by a local band at 7 p.m., and a 60-minute set by our headlining artist at 8 p.m. This year's shows on August 11, 18, and 25 will feature two sets by the same band.
Food vendors are on site from 6 - 9 p.m. Come early, get a bite to eat, find your perfect seats in the new amphitheater, and enjoy the music! Feel free to bring lawn chairs or a blanket.