Frequency: Recurring daily
Time: See Event Description
Price: Bacon & Cider Fest: $55 | OK Cider Fest: $45
BC Cider Week is a time to celebrate the local cidermakers across the province. Just in time for apple blossom time, enjoy festivals from Victoria to Kelowna to taste through the 30 makers now crafting in BC.
Festival dates are set, so plan ahead for these events in Kelowna (adults only, 19+):
May 3: The 3rd annual BC Bacon & Cider Fest (6 p.m. start) at the Laurel Packinghouse (SOLD OUT):
- Featuring some of British Columbia’s greatest craft cideries pouring samples of their flagship ciders and creative new releases.
- Enjoy incredible bacon-inspired dishes, prepared and served by the Okanagan College Culinary Arts students, to complement the selection of ciders.
May 4: Okanagan Cider Fest (4-8 p.m.) hosted by Truck 59:
- Indulge in cider samples from 20+ BC craft cideries.
- Savour delicious cider-inspired eats prepared by 3 local chefs.
- Enjoy live performances by ‘Round Here’ and ‘Proper Man Band.’