Frequency: Recurring daily
Time: 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Art in the Park returns for 2017 under the heading of Art in the Park – Vineyard Trails. This popular art event is heading to wineries of the Westside Wine Trail throughout the season.
Selected artist will spotlight their work within the backdrop of beautiful vineyards and lake & mountain views at which time you will find curated creations in oil, stone, wood, fiber arts, acrylic, watercolour, and floral.
The artists, along with hosts Louise Lambert, owner of Wine Country Studios and well-known artist, Allan Waidman, welcome you to watch the artists and artisans as they create and display new works of art, chat with them while learning insights into their techniques and inspiration.
- July 1 & 2 • Grizzli Winery
- July 8 & 9 • Volcanic Hills Estate Winery
- July 29 & 30 • Indigenous World Winery
- August 13 • Quails’ Gate Winery
- August 19 • Off the Grid Organic Winery
- August 26 & 27 • Mt. Boucherie Winery
- September 24 • Quails’ Gate Winery