Time: 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM
Price: Individual: $35 | Table: $250
We invite you to our 4th Annual Pink Shirt Day Breakfast present by TELUS, taking place February 28, 2018. At this awesome event, we will kick-off the Okanagan Boys and Girls Clubs’ annual kindness movement. This is going to be an incredible event, so make sure to get your tickets today!
- 7 a.m. - Breakfast Begins - (Meal provided by Sysco Kelowna, Okanagan College Culinary Arts Department, McDonald's, and Kaleena Cakes)
- 7:45 a.m. - Diane Entwistle's (Okanagan Boys and Girls Clubs CEO) Message
- 7:50 a.m. - Mayor Colin Basran - Pink Shirt Day Kindness Proclamation
- 8 a.m. - Guest Speaker, Beth Hanishewski - Resiliency in the Real World - In a world where we all experience both sides of life - the great and the not-so-great moments there is one quality above all others that determines our success in life: resiliency. Thriving is pretty easy when things are going well but the ability to thrive in times of adversity, pressure and strife comes down your daily habits. In this presentation, some surprising antidotes will be given on how to cope with modern life and be resilient in the real world. Get ready to thrive!
- 9 a.m. - Closing Remarks
- 9:30 a.m. - Breakfast End
Thank you to Sysco Kelowna, Okanagan College Culinary Arts Team, Glitz N' Glam, McDonald's, Kaleena Cakes, Flash and Frame Photo Booth, Doak Shirreff Lawyers LLP, and SW Audio who will be helping make the day a great success.