In celebration of BC CiderWeek, the 3rd annual Okanagan Cider Festival, hosted by Truck 59 CiderHouse, will get cider lovers excited. Samples from over 20 of BC's finest craft cideries, cider-inspired eats by local chefs, artisan vendors, live bands and a pop-up liquor store where you can purchase the ciders you love to take home; all in a beautiful setting with the orchard and Okanagan Lake as a backdrop.
Tickets are $45 each and include:
- Entry to Okanagan Cider Festival
- Keepsake Truck 59 cider glass
- Samples from 20+ craft cideries
- Cider-inspired eats prepared by 3 local chefs
- Access to a selection of artisan vendors
- Live music
Cask & Barrel Liquor store will be onsite so you can purchase your favourite ciders at this pop-up retail store.