Romance is in the air and what better way to spoil your valentine than by treating them with a Kelowna Valentine's Weekend experience.
If you are unable to enjoy these experiences right now or would like to give an experience as a gift to Treat Someone Else, many of the businesses offer gift cards, so you purchase a gift for a lucky Kelowna couple to enjoy or perhaps purchase a gift card to enjoy these businesses at a later date.
#exploreKelownalocal safely with your household or core bubble.
Food & Drink
Skinny Duke's Glorious Emporium. Photo by: Rebecca Bollwitt & ZenSeekers
Indulge at one of Kelowna's top restaurants with multi-course, wine-paired menus. Explore wine experiences at local wineries, or enjoy a food experience at home with a virtual concert or tasting.
- CRAFT Virtual Valentine's Day Brewmaster's Dinner: Brewmaster kit includes 4-courses paired with complementing beer, and a virtual dinner and drink experience.
- Ex Nihilo Vineyards Valentine's Day S'more Love by the Fire: Enjoy a bucket of s'mores, mulled wine, all by a toasty fire.
- Hello Sweet Bloom Valentine's Day Gift Bundle: Recieve one beautiful flower bouquet, one local bottle of wine, one pair of exclusive Rose Stud Earrings from Lavender & Grace Jewelry.
- Krafty Kitchen's Valentine's Take-Out Dinner for Two: A romantic 4-course meal designed for two people to “cook” and plate together while listening to romantic jazz
- O'Rourke's Peak Cellars Celebrate Your Sweetheart: Enjoy oysters, Sparkling Riesling, and a variety of shared plates for two.
- Planet Bee Honey & Cheese Box + Virtual Tasting Experience: Included in the box is 4 raw Planet Bee Honeys, 4 Honeymoon Mead Wines, 6 Artisan Canadian Cheeses, and local accompaniments.
- Start Fresh Meal Kit & Virtual Concert: Included in the meal kit is a 4-course meal, cocktail, and live Instagram concert by Josh + Bex - A Canadian Dream Folk Duo out of Kelowna.
- Summerhill Pyramid Bistro: Valentine's Day At-Home Brunch 'Charcuterie' Board for Two or Cheese Fondue Dinner for Two.
- Vibrant Vine Experience: Private tasting for two, self-guided 3D art walk, a glass of your favourite Vibrant Vine wine with a cheese plate.
- Waterfront Wines: Enjoy a 3-course dine-in menu or a 3-course take-out dinner for two.
- Enjoy a memorable meal at that restaurant you've always wanted to go to. Go all out and plan to have paired drinks and multiple courses. Create your own restaurant experience with that special someone in your life. Explore Kelowna's restaurants.
The perfect pairing date night. Enjoy one of the food experiences above, then take in a show from home.
- Stay at Home Date Night Package: Includes A Radio Play: Neil Simon's Plaza Suite, presented by Kelowna Actors' Studio, Pearls Brut from The View Vinery, and a Gift Box from The Local Box. Hand Delivered on February 13.
Photo by: Big White Ski Resort
There are so many fun things that can be enjoyed in and around Kelowna through the winter, so embrace the cooler weather, bundle up, get outside, and take it all in. Of course, you can't be outside all of the time, so good thing you can play some of your favourite sports inside via simulation.
- Dog Sledding at Big White Ski Resort. Experience the thrill of mushing through a snowy wonderland.
- Golf a round or two at Simplex Sportszone. Pick from over 125 courses, including Pebble Beach at the full swing simulators. From driving, approach shots, and putting. Stay fresh over the off season to improve your score on the links next season.
- Ski or Snowboard at Big White Ski Resort. Have you always wanted to try skiing or maybe you ski and want to try snowboarding (or vice versa). It's a great season to test your skills. The rental shop is open at Big White for all your rental needs.
- Snowshoe at Telemark Nordic Centre. Bring your own snowshoes or rent a pair at Telemark. Enjoy hiking in a winter wonderland just minutes from Kelowna. Book in advance online if you need rentals.
- Valhalla Helicopter Romance is in the Air Tour: Book any heli-scenic or heli-wine tour before Valentine's Day and receive 15% off the package price.
Photo by: Hotel Zed Kelowna
Turn Valentine's Day into a Valentine's Weekend Staycation, and enjoy the luxuries of a hotel stay.
- Eldorado Resort - Perfect Love Story Package: Treat your loved ones to a luxurious stay and be greeted with sparkling wine, receive a $50 CAD Dining Credit to Lakeside Dining restaurant, a Gourmet Breakfast for two the next morning with a late 2 pm check-out.
- Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport - Date Night Package: Package includes: one night stay, $70 CAD dining credit to Gulfstream Restaurant or in-room dining, complimentary upgrade to a suite (based on availability), brunch for 2 guests.
- Hotel Zed - Staycation: Save 20% off when you book at your local Hotel Zed with promo code STAYCATION. Also, check out the Nooner Babymaker promotion.
- Hyatt Place Kelowna - Winter Unwind Package: Includes one night stay and 85 min hot stone massage at O'Spa Health and Wellness Centre. Book direct by calling: 236-420-0530. Special offer code: SPA
- The Cove Lakeside Resort - Love Month Package: Includes a romantic night stay in a luxurious suite, a welcome bottle of Okanagan wine from Quails' Gate, welcome chocolates from Karat Chocolate, $100 gift card to il Mercato Social Kitchen, a return trip taxi voucher from The Cove to Il Mercato, and a complimentary late check-out of 1:00 pm.
Create the ultimate Kelowna Valentine's Weekend and pick at least one Food & Drink experience, one Adventure experience, and one Staycation package. Tag @tourismkelowna and use the hashtag #exploreKelownalocal and show us how you spent your Valentine's Weekend in Kelowna.