Whether you need a little time for yourself to read, disconnect or binge-watch your favourite shows, want to reconnect with your other half on a romantic getaway, or want to create some family memories, Kelowna has some great options to do just that.
Grab your family or partner (or leave them all behind!) and explore a different area of Kelowna and the Central Okanagan, enjoy a rural escape, or experience lakefront living. Treat yourself with a staycation in Kelowna!
Photo: Eldorado Resort
If you're looking to pamper yourself, book a night away at one of Kelowna's resorts or hotels and make the most of hotel living. A little sparkling wine, some room service, and luxury amenities will have you feeling relaxed in no time!
- Take a break in the stylish hotel rooms or suites with deluxe amenities at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Okanagan Grand Resort.
- Experience a little old-world charm and European mystique at Eldorado Resort.
- Relax at The Royal Kelowna by Bellstar Hotels & Resorts, where all units include a jetted tub in the master bathroom. Need we say more?
- Take in the surroundings in a luxury suite at The Cove Lakeside Resort.
Create Family Memories
Photo: Comfort Suites
You don't need to go very far to create lifelong memories with your family. Many of the hotels in Kelowna have indoor pools that are open year-round, hot tubs, and family restaurants. Add a couple of outdoor activities, like a visit to Big White Ski Resort or Silverstar Mountain Resort, and you've got a great staycation on your hands.
- What kid doesn't love waterslides? Check-in at Comfort Suites or Fairfield Inn & Suites and reserve your time to enjoy the pool, safely.
- Kick back and relax in the hot tub at the Kanata Kelowna Hotel while the kids play in the pool and the two waterslides.
- Book the entire spacious Quail's Inn and enjoy five private acres of endless fun for families, including easy access to Mission Creek Regional Park.
- Go on a hotel family glamping experience at Sandman Hotel. Each room includes personalized organic cotton tents, kids’ camping chairs, a picnic basket, a starry-night projector so you can 'star gaze' at night, and an evening 'dip in the lake' at the on-site pool! To reserve call 250-860-6409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: Hotel Zed
If you're looking to change things up and do something a little special, why not book yourself a downtown getaway? Stroll the boardwalk, get cozy with a warm drink in one of the coffee shops, visit some of the great farm-to-table restaurants, or support small local shops.
- Plan a romantic dinner, then stay in the heart of downtown at Royal Anne Hotel.
- Stay for two nights and get the third night free at Prestige Beach House.
- Put a little colour and fun in your life and get funky at Hotel Zed.
Photo: Myra Canyon Ranch
The landscape of the Central Okanagan, from Lake Country to Peachland, is peppered with charming Bed & Breakfasts. B&B's are hidden gems that offer exclusive and one-on-one service, delicious food and treats, and in many cases, incredible views and gardens.
- Relax, recharge, and rekindle your romance with A Vista Villa Couples Retreat's Staycation Package.
- Escape to another time at Cadder House, a renovated mansion, originally built in 1908, surrounded by lush trees and gardens.
- Take in the magical and secluded accommodation options high above Kelowna at Myra Canyon Ranch.
- Live lakeside for the weekend at Lakeshore Bed & Breakfast. From morning coffees to sunset cocktails, their extensive deck and gardens are perfect to enjoy those stunning lake views.
This is only a small selection of the great accommodation options available in Kelowna. View the full list here. And check out our #exploreKelowna Local Savings Pass to find more offers and deals at over 80 local businesses, including accommodations!