There are so many fantastic experiences to enjoy in Kelowna. For Kelowna residents, support local, and take in the amazing experiences our area has to offer.
If you are unable to enjoy these experiences right now or would like to give an experience as a gift to Treat Someone Else, many of the businesses offer gift cards, so they can be enjoyed at a later date. Some of the offerings are seasonal, but not to worry many of the businesses have other exciting experiences throughout the year.
The past couple of weeks, we have been highlighting different themes on how to Treat Yourself in Kelowna like featuring Local Products and Staycations, for today let's look at Kelowna experiences you won't want to miss.
Food & Drink
Indulge at one of Kelowna's top restaurants with multi-course, wine-paired menus. Or purchase a gift card for that special someone and enjoy a fantastic food and drink experience at a later date.
- Helicopter Wine Tour with Valhalla Helicopters. Enjoy the sights of the Okanagan Valley from the sky and travel to wineries in luxury.
- Summerhill Sparkling High Tea. A glass of Cipes Brut, with assorted organic savoury bites, tasty pastries, and artisanal tea from a Singaporean luxury teahouse, what more could you ask for? Well, through December you can also enjoy a holiday-themed menu. Available every Friday and Saturday.
- Fondue Night at Krafty Kitchen. Every Sunday night enjoy dipping everything from farmers sausage to local apples, and seasonal vegetables in a gooey, delicious, and cheesy fondue. Treat yourself by adding truffle oil to the fondue.
- The Platinum Library Experience at CedarCreek Estate Winery's restaurant Home Block. Enjoy a barrel tasting plus a 5-course wine-paired menu.
- Taste of the Estate at Mission Hill Family Estate. Guided by a sommelier, explore the winery grounds with festive treats along the way, including mulled wine.
- Exclusive Library Dinner at Old Vines, The Restaurant at Quails' Gate. Enjoy a 5-course wine-paired menu in the private Stewart Family Wine Library.
- The Curious Cafe Bubble Experience. Enjoy a four-course Chef's Menu dining experience that can accommodate up to 6 people.
- Dining in the Domes at Frind Estate Winery. Choose from Brunch, High Tea, or a multi-course dinner experience. Domes can accommodate up to 6 people.
- Luminescence: An Outdoor Culinary Experience at OAK + CRU. Treat yourself to an unforgettable evening in a heated dining globe. Globes can accommodate up to 6 people.
- Enjoy a memorable meal at that restaurant you've always wanted to go to. Go all out and plan to have paired drinks and multiple courses. Create your own restaurant experience with that special someone in your life. Explore Kelowna's restaurants.
Feel pampered and rejuvenated at the spa or salon, enjoy the great outdoors, or float into relaxation at one of Kelowna's wellness spots.
- Beyond Wrapture Ultimate Day Spa Package. Enjoy 5 hours being pampered from head to toe, with the sea salt and loofah glow massage, aromatherapy wrap, and Gehwol spa pedicure.
- Crimson Hair Salon Wash, Trim, and Blow Out. Salons aren't just for a cut and/or colour. Feel fresh and rejuvenated with a salon hair treatment.
- Float Space Float Therapy. Float in bliss and make the outside world disappear. Feel weightless and enjoy a light and soundproof relaxation.
- Tour the Farm at Arion Therapeutic Farm. Enjoy the therapeutic benefits of spending time outdoors with rescued farm animals, from cows, sheep, pigs and more.
Photo by: Seekers Media & Andrew Penner
Embrace winter and adopt a positive wintertime mindset. There are so many fun things that can be enjoyed in and around Kelowna through the winter, so embrace the cooler weather, bundle up, get outside, and take it all in. Of course, you can't be outside all of the time, so good thing you can play some of your favourite sports inside via simulation.
- Ski or Snowboard at Big White Ski Resort. Have you always wanted to try skiing or maybe you ski and want to try snowboarding (or vice versa). It's a great season to test your skills. The rental shop is open at Big White for all your rental needs. After your day on the hill enjoy apres ski at the new Charley Victoria's All Day Apres for some world-class cocktails and tasty bites.
- Snowshoe at Telemark Nordic Centre. Bring your own snowshoes or rent a pair at Telemark. Enjoy hiking in a winter wonderland just minutes from Kelowna. Book in advance online if you need rentals.
- Dog Sledding at Big White Ski Resort. Experience the thrill of mushing through a snowy wonderland.
- Golf a round or two at Simplex Sportszone. Pick from over 125 courses, including Pebble Beach at the full swing simulators. From driving, approach shots, and putting. Stay fresh over the off season to improve your score on the links next season.