Treat your Dad and the special men in your life to local Kelowna products and experiences. If you can't spend Father's Day in Kelowna, don't worry we have listed some great local products you can send them. From BBQ feasts at restaurants and take-home meal kits, to food boxes including local sauces and spices to elevate your BBQ at home, and of course don't forget to pair it all with local beverages such as wine, beer, and spirits.
Great experiences to enjoy with Dad
- Father's Day at home dinner from The Okanagan Table. The four-course dinner includes Focaccia, minted pea soup, four meats mixed grill, duck fat roast potatoes, banana split 'jar', bourbon brownie.
- Father's Day 'Big Reds' Dinner at Mission Hill Family Estate. Enjoy a big bold wine paired four-course dinner featuring a main course of mouth-watering BBQ meats.
- Father's Day Protein Meal Kit from Mission Hill Family Estate. The meal kit includes pork back ribs, AAA dry-aged striploin steaks, wild sidestripe shrimp skewers, and triple chocolate brownies.
- Dad's BBQ Night Out at Summerhill Pyramid Winery. Enjoy a wine and whiskey paired three-course family-style meal at the new outdoor Fire Kitchen.
- Dad's 'Pig Out' Dinner (To-Go) from Summerhill Pyramid Winery. Dinner for two includes all of the fixings for a BBQ meal, from milk buns to Cherry BBQ back ribs and pecan pie.
- Father's Day BBQ at The Modest Butcher. BBQ options include grilled burgers, footlong artisan wieners, two-hand steak sandwich, and enjoy pints from a beer keg or Mt. Boucherie Wine.
- Southeast Kelowna Annual Father's Day Scavenger Hunt. With the purchase of a scavenger hunt ticket, enjoy free tastings at participating wineries, distilleries, breweries, and cideries.
- Father's Day Take Home BBQ Meal Kit from Quails' Gate Winery. The meal kit feeds four and features grilled salmon salad, Two Rivers striploin steaks, chocolate cake, and more.
- Steak Dinner at Upside Cider. Enjoy a family-style steak dinner with a 50oz steak.
- Book a round of golf with Dad. With 19 golf courses in Kelowna from easy-going to ego-shattering your new favourite golf course awaits.
- Grab a flight with Dad. Explore Kelowna's breweries, cideries, and distilleries and enjoy a tasting flight with Dad.
If you can't visit Kelowna right now, but want to experience one of these amazing businesses, purchase a gift card for when you are able to visit the business in person.
Local products to gift to Dad
- Cocktail Drink Bomb Packs from Mixologist Bartending. Chose from a two pack up to a 12 pack, easily make high quality cocktails at home.
- Receive a custom adventure inspired Father's Day gift with the purchase of a Okanagan Spirits Family Reserve Vodka, Gin, or Bourbon.
- Father's Day Foodie Box from The Local Box. Filled with 9 local food products and ships right to your door.
- BBQ Pack from Taste of the Okanagan. Filled with Bacon Ketchup, Beer Smeer BBQ Sauce, Pulled Pork Sauce, and Lemon Dill Vinaigrette.
- Father's Day Wooden Box from Perseval & Young Cheesemongers. Five fine cheeses, Rosette de Lyon Salami, wafer crackers, pickled carrots, nuts and dried fruit.
- Dad's Day BBQ Pack from Kitsch Wines. Pack includes a Kitsch Dad hat, bottle of 2020 Block Party Wine, bottle of Peach Chipotle BBQ sauce from Taste of the Okanagan, and a hand crafted walnut wood BBQ scraper from Beloved & Bespoke.
- Dad in a Can Gift Pack from Mt. Boucherie Winery. Include 2020 Blaufrankish Win, Branded 6" Santoku Knife, Butcher Spice Blend, Chardonnay & Peach Chipotle BBQ Sauce.
- Father's Day Packs from Priest Creek Family Estate Winery. Choose between two unique packages filled with wine, chocolates, and spice blends.
- Matching Papa Bear and Little Bear T-shirts at Ogopogo Gift Land. Get these fun shirts as a present for Dad this Father's Day.
- Father's Day Box from Wisearce Farm Distillery. Choose between two boxes by picking between Vodka or Gin paired with cheese.