Put on your favourite sweater and get exploring in Kelowna. The weather is lovely, the fall colours are beautiful, and harvest is in full swing. Whether you're looking for the perfect pumpkin (try your hand at pumpkin cocktails), the perfect fall wardrobe piece, or the perfect spot to take in the fall colours, Kelowna has you covered for all this and more.
Find the Perfect Fall Sweater
From chic to comfy and cozy, these local Kelowna shops will get you ready to hit the town in your new favourite sweater.
- Boheme Collective - diverse collection of designer must-haves and affordable grabs.
- Frock & Fellow - curated consignment apparel.
- Morgane - personal and enthusiastic styling experience.
Pick the Best Pumpkin
Grown right in Kelowna and the Okanagan Valley, these hots spots for pumpkins have all kinds and sizes available. While you're at the market, pick up any other local ingredients you might want or need to make delicious creations.
- Don o Ray's Farm Market - growing top-quality vegetables on 45 acres, picked fresh daily.
- Paynter's Market - family-owned and operated since 1952.
- Davison Orchards (well worth the drive to Vernon) - tractor tours, gift shop, 1-acre children's play area, and more.
Stroll Among the Fall Colours
Yellow. Orange. Red. The staple colours of fall in Kelowna. It seems that in any direction you look you can see beautiful fall colours. These hikes or walks will have you surrounded by colourful trees that are just screaming to have their picture taken. (Don't forget to use #exploreKelowna on your photos).
- Mission Creek Greenway - 16 km of trails to explore.
- Waterfront Boardwalk - 2 km stroll along downtown Kelowna's waterfront.
- Myra Canyon Trestles - 18 trestles, 2 tunnels, and forests of golden larches.
Get Lost in the Maze
We hope you don't actually get lost inside these corn mazes, but they are fun puzzles to solve.
- McMillan Farms - pumpkin patch, hayrides, and a corn maze.
- Kelowna Corn Maze - Kelowna's largest corn maze.
- O'Keefe Ranch (scenic drive to Vernon) - wagon rides, meet goats, a historic general store, and find your way through the corn maze.
Enjoy Fun-Filled Activities
The fun never stops in Kelowna—the only thing that changes when having fun outside is the seasons. Cruise with an e-bike along the Okanagan Rail Trail, say hello to the animals at our friendly animal farms, or explore our wilderness backyard on an ATV.
- Velo Volt Mobile E-Bike Rentals - seeing Kelowna by bike has never been so easy.
- Arion Therapeutic Farm - home to 50 farm animals with interactive tours.
- Okanagan ATV Tours - drive on forest paths and mountain top trails to pristine lakes and breathtaking viewpoints.