May 28 is the third annual Love for Kelowna Day!
Through the ups and downs of the last couple of years, the beauty of this place we call home and our good fortune to live here has never been more clear, so let's celebrate who we are and where we live!
On May 28th, we want you to share what you love most about Kelowna. Is it the mild winters allowing us to get outside every day? The vast natural environment and outdoor playground that surrounds us? The amazing local businesses that have worked hard to keep their staff and customers safe while providing much-needed services? Whatever it is, we want to know about it! Shout it from the top of a mountain trail, from the shores of Okanagan Lake, from the winding paths along Mission Creek, from the patio of your favourite restaurant, from the orchards in your neighbourhood—wherever you choose, share it on social media for a chance to win a $500 prize!
If you're downtown on May 28, be sure to stop by the Kelowna Visitor Centre for a free cookie from @sweetsbysask and to receive 15% off of Love for Kelowna & Kelowna Vibes merchandise (some restrictions apply).
Instagram Contest Details
- Post on Instagram sharing your Love For Kelowna on May 28, 2022. Posts dated before May 28, 2022 are not eligible.
- Make sure your account is PUBLIC
Each post (more posts = more entries) to social media on May 28, following the contest rules outlined above, will be entered to win a $500 Kelowna & area vacation prize.
A winner will be selected at random and announced through social media on Monday, May 30, 2022.
- One (1) Kelowna vacation prize worth $500.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Meta. You understand that you are providing your information to Tourism Kelowna and not to Meta. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Meta from any claims.
- The contest is open to Canadian residents 19 years & older only.
- The prize is non-transferable and is as depicted with no substitutions.
- On May 30, 2022, we will randomly choose a winner.
- Chances of winning directly relate to the number of contest entries.
- A random number generator will be used to pick a number; the posts will be counted up from the first entry according to date and time.
- Contest winner will be notified via a comment on their original post or via direct message from the official Tourism Kelowna Instagram account.