The holiday season is upon us, and that means that many festive and fun things are happening in the Kelowna area. Below are some ways to support our local business community this season while ensuring the health and safety of you, your loved ones, and the rest of the community.
- Support local through the holidays and into the future.
- Reserve a safely distanced visit with Santa with the Kelowna Actors Studio.
- Sip mulled wine while touring the festive grounds of Mission Hill with their Taste of the Estate experience.
- Tune into Andrew Allen's Annual Christmas Show virtually, on December 5, or watch the recording afterwards at your leisure.
- Order drool-worthy doughnuts for your family from Krafty Kitchen.
- Get your sweat on and conquer a climb at Beyond the Crux.
- Watch New Vintage Theatre's live radio play of "It's a Wonderful Life," virtually, from December 10 to 13.
- Sip into the Season with the Westside Wine Trails' Scavenger Hunt.
- Discover the "Art of Grinchmas" at Art Lovers Gallery.
- Find a new statement piece for a family member to gift under the tree from Grey Hearts Denim.
- Treat yourself and your household to Sparkling High Tea at Summerhill Pyramid Winery.
- Get cozy around a fire at Mt. Boucherie while tasting special Reserve wines.
- Try 24 different beer over 24 days with the Kelowna Beer Institute Cask Advent Challenge.
- Enjoy the snowy views while snowshoeing over the trestles at Myra Canyon.
- Spice up your meals with Edible Adventure Spices from the Paisley Notebook.
- Book a private dining experience in The Cellar at OAK + CRU.
- Give the gift of exquisite original art from Gallery 421's "The Magic of Christmas" pieces.
- Snap a photo with your family and support the Child Advocacy Centre at the Tree of Hope.
- Head to Telemark Nordic Club and try snowshoeing or cross-country skiing, opening day is December 5.
- Book a virtual cocktail class with The Traveling Bar Man to shake things up over the holidays.
- Check out the "Storytellers" exhibit at the Kelowna Art Gallery featuring art by Jude Clarke, Danielle Krysa, and Richard Brodeur, iconic former Vancouver Canucks goaltender.
- Bake the world a better place and order a holiday pie in support of the Central Okanagan Food Bank.
- Visit the East Kelowna Market for holiday essentials.
- Book a holiday staycation for your family
Do you have ideas for the months ahead? We'd love to hear suggestions from you on the best things to experience in Kelowna through the winter. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Header photo by Photo by Merlyn Guilderson Photography