Fall and early winter in Kelowna bring a slower pace, giving visitors and locals ample time to discover new places, admire stunning year-round views, and take advantage of the mild climate that extends through the seasons.
With the #exploreKelowna Local Savings Pass, area residents can make the most of this time of year by taking advantage of special offers from tourism businesses in and around Kelowna. The pass makes it easy, fun, and rewarding to support local and explore your backyard differently. The close to 30 companies participating in the pass include hotels, restaurants, wineries, and more, giving you many ways to save. As a bonus, pass holders who redeem offers at five participating businesses in a given month will be entered into a monthly draw for a $100 gift card.
Become a Wine Connoisseur
Sandhill Wines. Photo credit: Shawn Talbot Photography
The slower pace of the fall and winter seasons allows for more time at each winery for tastings and even the chance to meet the winemaker.
Use the Local Savings Pass to redeem these winery offers:
- Grizzli Winery: Red ice wine tasting paired with chocolate for only $2.
- Intrigue Wines: Complimentary tastings for two.
- Priest Creek: 15% off of wine tastings and purchases
- Quails' Gate Estate Winery: Complimentary tasting upgrade from an Estate Tasting to a Collectors' Tasting.
- Sandhill Wines: Complimentary welcome wine with any tasting.
- The View Winery: Complimentary tasting for 2
If craft beer is more your scene, take advantage of Kettle River Brewing's offer for 15% off all house draught or take-away 4-pack cans.
Savour Kelowna Eats
Selections from J's Cafe & Bistro.
Venture out to enjoy a taste of Kelowna with the handful of offers on the Local Savings Pass:
- Bread Co.: Buy one breakfast sammie at regular price and get a second for 50% off.
- Sprout Bread: Free coffee with bread purchase.
- J's Cafe & Bistro: Receive one free “Croiffle Only” with purchase.
- West Coast Grill & Oyster Bar: Save 20% on food orders during lunch or dinner.
- OAK + CRU Social Kitchen + Wine Bar: Receive one complimentary housemade brownie with every entrée purchase.
Plan a Kelowna Staycation
Boardwalk at Hotel Eldorado at Eldorado Resort. Photo credit: Darren Hull Studios
Take a little break from the routine and plan a relaxing staycation for a night or two, taking advantage of the following offers:
- Coast Capri: Receive 40% off Best Available Rate and a $25 Vintner’s Grill voucher.
- Hotel Eldorado at Eldorado Resort: 20% off room rates and more.
- Prestige Beach House: Receive a complimentary $50 dining credit to West Coast Grill & Oyster Bar for each night booked at our Best Available Rate.
- Towne Place Suites by Marriott West Kelowna: Receive 25% off the retail price for a two-night stay, plus a one-time complimentary appetizer and two glasses of BC craft beer at Ellipsis 51 Lounge (onsite).
Treat Yourself or Get a Jump on Gift Giving
Snow e-biking with Lakeside Eco-Sports at Meadow Vista Honey Wines. Photo credit: Kirsten Taylor
Whether you're looking to treat yourself, plan a day out with friends and family, or start checking off names on your holiday gift list, the Local Savings Pass has some great offers on activities and attractions:
- Art Lovers Gallery: New buyers receive 5% off their first artwork purchased (before tax).
- Chances Casino: Receive $15 Free Play on slots or tables.
- Damara Day Spa at the Delta Grand Okanagan Resort: 20% off Pure Heaven Package or 20% off Signature Deluxe Facial.
- La Bella Spa: $5 discount on any individual service.
- Meadow Vista Honey Wines: $10 off a 1-hour snow e-bike experience at Meadow Vista, hosted by Lakeside Eco-Sports.
- Planet Lazer Kelowna: Purchase two games of laser tag and receive 20 free arcade credits.
- Tourism Kelowna Visitor Centre: Spend $50 and receive a $10 gift card to use online at loveforkelowna.com.
Build your very own Kelowna experience with the #exploreKelowna Local Savings Pass—get yours now!