Inclusion in this program is a must for any agri-tourism business or farm to table restaurant interested in attracting tourists. This popular self-guided tour has proved to generate visitor traffic for participating businesses through expanded exposure and cross-promotion. The farm to table experience comes alive for our visitors by celebrating the interconnectedness of local farmers, artisan producers and leading area chefs.
A minimum of 75,000 brochures will be distributed at participating businesses, Visitor Centres and at attractions and accommodations throughout Kelowna, West Kelowna and Lake Country.
Supporting advertising and editorial will also be implemented by Tourism Kelowna.
- Formatted ad with business listing, image, address, contact info, hours of operation
- Locator on map
- Wayfinding signage for each participant that corresponds to the touring guide
- Enhanced listing on farm to table
- Placement of digital brochure on farm to table
- Must hold current Necessities Advertising Package
- Be located within the Central Okanagan
- Operate an agri-tourism business and/or farm to table restaurant with regular public hours
- Restaurants must utilize, on a continual basis, products from a minimum of two participating farms and wines from a minimum of two Kelowna area wineries
Thursday October 29, 2014